Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Neglected

I am a terrible parent.

I have absolutely neglected my blog for the past couple weeks (months?) and I know there is no excuse for this behavior. My blog hasn't done anything to me, in fact, it's been quite cooperative, considering. 
I would be a better parent, but good parenting means being there and I just can't find time.

I would be around more, but there's homework to do, and I have a whole lot of other writing projects, not too mention books, on the go. All of which isn't an excuse for continued criminal negligence of this (very) little bit of cyberspace, but there it is.

And the tragic part? I can't even promise that I'll stop. Even this little baby post is taking up all my homework time.  



Anywho, farewell. My little bro is bugging to get on.



See ya! (whenever that will be)http://soapboxmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/tantrum-character.png

No comments:

Post a Comment